sábado, 4 de julho de 2015

Contribuição 36

Original aqui

What Is Your Favourite Month ?

5 Comments


julJuly has always been my favorite month. As a child, adolescent and adult now, it always meant to me holidays and the possibility of “being on my own”.

I have several “July” friends, I only see them on this particular month and being with them is always rewarding.

I wish all our readers a great month and I wonder if you feel the same fascination I feel for July, or if you prefer any other month (and why)

Thanks
 
5 bloggers like this.
 
(Versão em Português)
 
Qual É O Vosso Mês Preferido ?
 
Julho sempre foi o meu mês preferido. Quer como criança, como adolescente e actualmente como adulto, Julho sempre significou férias e "estar na minha".
 
Tenho vários amigos de "Julho", apenas os vejo neste mês, mas o reencontro é sempre gratificante.
 
Desejo a todos os leitores um excelente mês e gostava de saber se sentem o mesmo fascínio que eu sinto por este mês, ou se preferem qualquer outro (e porquê)
 
Obrigado

Sem comentários: